Dynamisch Bureau makes it possible for employees and teams to “live” their talent. With our guidance, talents become clear, results improve, absenteeism is prevented and people find work where their hearts are at home.
Dynamisch Bureau wants to prevent dismissal and dropout – due to illness – as much as possible. For that reason we support the use of talent management, or talent-oriented work.
Our outplacement program provides pleasant and effective guidance towards a new job that will make your eyes twinkle. You’ll be back in the right place very quickly!
Our reintergration second track program connects to your wishes, situation and talents to come to a new and postive start. The program follows the rules and guidelines that the UWV requires.
Why choose a route at Dynamisch Bureau?
- We match you with a coach nearby for a free introduction meeting
We score well above average. For example, we have successfully completed 95.5% of the 88 Work Fit projects and 53.6% of the 28 To Work projects for the UWV. At all agencies this is an average of 84.8% and 50.5% respectively
And we also received a customer satisfaction score of 8.4 for Werk Fit and for To Work (Measurement UWV for 2020). For non-UWV even a 8.7
- We specialize in guiding people with the Networking Works method
- Wherever possible, we deploy our large network of potential employers for you
- Since our start in 2005, we have successfully guided more than 1000 people to work
- We offer many extras in our individual pathways, such as: Jobport job system, a professional photo, group meetings, TMA Talent Analysis, etc.
- Almost all coaches are self-employed and also excellent equipped to assist with (starting up) your own company
- All career coaches are NOLOC professionals
A selection of our coaches
“I want to contribute with my company to prevent lay-offs and illness. I’ll do this by allowing work to match people’s talents as much as possible. If dismissal or illness is still an issue, I would like to help people “take advantage” of these difficult situations, so they will be able to make a positive new start.”
“My mission as a coach is to help you get to know yourself better. If you get to know yourself better and recognize and use your unique talents, your life will become a bit richer. The more people experience this, the more beautiful the world will look.”
“I enjoy guiding people in their work and life, by asking the right questions and researching possible answers. With respect for your past, I will identify what inspires and motivates you now. We recognise what is there and explore the possibilities. So that you can face your future with confidence!”